I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Extrapan Expanfen Eufenil Eudorlin Ethifen Esrufen Esprenit Espidifen Espasmovet Erofen Ergix douleur et fièvre Epsilon Emifen Emflam Edenil Ecoprofen Easofen Ebufen Efficol Plus Efficover Emflam Plus Emifen Erofen Esanterm Esanterm Forte Espasmo Ibuprofeno Elisium Espasmofin Oriental Espasmovet Compuesto Esprenit Esprenit retard Ethics Ibuprofen Ethifen Etos Ibuprofen EUDORLIN Extra EUDORLIN Migräne Eufenil Eufenil Forte Extralgin Extrapan Espididol Espidifen Edenil
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|180 píldoras||€0.74||€45.17||€178.31 €133.14|
|270 píldoras||€0.66||€90.33||€267.46 €177.13|
|360 píldoras||€0.61||€135.51||€356.61 €221.10|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|180 píldoras||€0.91||€46.36||€210.73 €164.37|
|270 píldoras||€0.74||€115.89||€316.09 €200.20|
|360 píldoras||€0.66||€185.43||€421.45 €236.02|
Motrin is used for treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, menstrual cramps, or mild to moderate pain. Motrin is an NSAID. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those symptoms.
Use Motrin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Motrin by mouth with or without food. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Taking it with food may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, ulcers). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have persistent stomach upset.
- Take Motrin with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Motrin and you are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about the proper use of Motrin .
Store Motrin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Motrin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen.
Do NOT use Motrin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Motrin
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, trouble breathing, growths in the nose, dizziness) to aspirin or an NSAID (eg, ibuprofen, celecoxib)
- you have recently had or will be having bypass heart surgery
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Motrin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal product, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of kidney or liver disease, diabetes, or stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, perforation, ulcers)
- if you have a history of swelling or fluid buildup, lupus, asthma, or growths in the nose (nasal polyps), or mouth inflammation
- if you have high blood pressure, blood disorders, bleeding or clotting problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure), or blood vessel disease, or if you are at risk for any of these diseases
- if you have poor health, dehydration or low fluid volume, or low blood sodium levels, you drink alcohol, or you have a history of alcohol abuse.
Some medicines may interact with Motrin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), heparin, or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because the risk of stomach bleeding may be increased
- Probenecid because it may increase the risk of Motrin 's side effects
- Cyclosporine, lithium, methotrexate, or quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Motrin
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril) or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Motrin.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Motrin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Motrin may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Motrin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of Motrin . Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking Motrin with food will NOT reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Motrin has ibuprofen in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has ibuprofen in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take aspirin while you are using Motrin unless your doctor tells you to.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, complete blood cell counts, and blood pressure, may be done to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Motrin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, including stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Motrin should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Motrin may cause harm to the fetus. Do not take it during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking Motrin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Motrin is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Motrin .
All medicines can cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; heartburn; nausea; stomach pain or upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; stiff neck; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, loosening of skin
- blood in urine or stools
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- blurred vision
- burning feeling in chest or stomach
- change in vision
- chest pain
- clay-colored stools
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- decreased urine output
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty swallowing
- dilated neck veins
- dry mouth
- extreme fatigue
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- fever with or without chills
- frequent urination
- general body swelling
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- hair loss, thinning of hair
- hives or welts
- impaired vision
- increased blood pressure
- increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- irregular breathing
- joint or muscle pain
- lab results that show problems with liver
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- muscle twitching
- painful or difficult urination
- pains in stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- pinpoint red spots on skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- redness of skin
- severe abdominal pain, cramping, burning
- severe and continuing nausea
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in mouth or on lips
- stiff neck or back
- stomach upset
- swollen or painful glands
- tenderness in stomach area
- tightness in chest
- unpleasant breath odor
- upper right abdominal pain
- vomiting of blood
- vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds
- yellow eyes and skin
- dry eyes
- feeling sad or empty
- lack of appetite
- loss of interest or pleasure
- mental depression
- quick to react or overreact
- rapidly changing moods
- runny nose
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stuffy nose
- trouble concentrating
- trouble sleeping
- unable to sleep
- Abdominal pain
- acid or sour stomach
- cloudy urine
- decrease in amount of urine
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- itching skin
- pain or discomfort in chest, upper stomach, or throat
- pale skin
- passing gas
- noisy, rattling breathing
- rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
- shortness of breath
- swelling of face, fingers, hands, feet, lower legs, or ankles
- troubled breathing at rest
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weight gain
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in ears
- hearing loss
- Abdominal cramps
- stomach soreness or discomfort
|Accession Number||DB01050 (APRD00372)|
90-99% to whole human plasma and site II of purified albumin, binding appears to be saturable and becomes non-linear at concentrations exceeding 20 mcg/ml.
Side effects: May cause peripheral edema and fluid retention. Use caution in patients with congestive heart failure or severe uncontrolled hypertension. May cause dyspepsia, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhea, constipation, stomatitis, flatulence, bloating, epigastric pain, and abdominal pain. Peptic ulcer and GI bleeding have been reported. May also cause dizziness, headache and nervousness. Acute renal failure accompanied by acute tubular necrosis has been reported.
Most common symptoms of overdose are abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, vertigo, drowsiness (somnolence), dizziness and insomnia. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, loss of consciousness, tinnitus, CNS depression, convulsions and seizures. May rarely cause metabolic acidosis, abnormal hepatic function, hyperkalemia, renal failure, dyspnea, respiratory depression, coma, acute renal failure, and apnea (primarily in very young pediatric patients).
LD50=1255mg/kg(orally in mice)
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta