I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Shouca (Brand name: Vermox)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|90 píldoras||€0.42||€5.90||€43.39 €37.49|
|120 píldoras||€0.38||€11.80||€57.85 €46.05|
|180 píldoras||€0.35||€23.61||€86.78 €63.17|
|270 píldoras||€0.33||€41.30||€130.17 €88.87|
|360 píldoras||€0.32||€59.00||€173.56 €114.55|
Shouca is used to treat infections caused by worms such as whipworm, pinworm, roundworm, and hookworm. It is also used to treat infections caused by more than one of these worms at the same time. Shouca is an 'antihelmintic,' or anti-worm, medication. It prevents worms from growing or multiplying in your body.
Use Shouca as directed by your doctor.
- Take Shouca with a full glass of water.
- Shouca tablets may be swallowed, chewed, or crushed and mixed with food.
- Take all of the Shouca that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may start to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It may be up to 3 days after treatment before the worm is removed from your stomach and intestines. The amount of time it takes to cure the infection depends on how susceptible the worm is to Shouca, and how quickly your own digestive system is moving. If the infection has not been cured within 3 weeks, a second treatment may be necessary.
- Fasting, laxatives, and purging will not help cure this infection.
- Treatment of family members and other close contacts may be necessary. Pinworm is spread very easily to others in close contact with the infected person.
- To prevent reinfection, toilets must be disinfected daily, and clothing, linens, towels, and pajamas must be changed and washed daily.
- If you miss a dose of Shouca, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Shouca.
Store Shouca at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Shouca out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mebendazole.
Do NOT use Shouca if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Shouca.
Some medical conditions may interact with Shouca. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have certain problems resulting from worm infection (eg, hydatid disease)
- if others in your home also have worm infection.
Some medicines may interact with Shouca. However, no specific interactions with Shouca are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- If your symptoms do not get better within 3 weeks, or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Pinworm infection spreads easily to family members and close contacts. To prevent reinfection: Disinfect toilet and change and wash underwear, bed linens, towels, clothes, and pajamas daily. Do not shake clothes, towels, or bed linens before washing. Wash hands with soap often during the day, especially before eating and after using the toilet. Do not scratch the infected area or place your fingers in your mouth. Wear shoes.
- The entire household may need to be treated if one individual in the household has pinworms. Check with your doctor for more information.
- For several days after treatment with Shouca, clean the bedroom floor by vacuuming or damp mopping. Avoid dry sweeping because it may stir up dust.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts and liver function, may be performed while you use Shouca. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Shouca should be used with extreme caution in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Shouca may cause harm to the fetus. Do not become pregnant while you are using it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Shouca while you are pregnant. It is not known if Shouca is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Shouca, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hoarseness; seizures; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Black, tarry stools
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- hives or welts, itching, or skin rash
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- lower back or side pain
- nausea and vomiting
- painful or difficult urination
- pale skin
- redness of the skin
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes and skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain or upset
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- joint or muscle pain
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- tightness in the chest
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- loss of appetite
- passing gas
- weight loss
|Accession Number||DB00643 (APRD01086)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
Acute oral toxicity (LD50): 620 mg/kg [Mouse]. Symptoms of overdose include elevated liver enzymes, headaches, hair loss, low levels of white blood cells (neutropenia), fever, and itching.
2.5 to 5.5 hours (range 2.5 to 9 hours) in patients with normal hepatic function. Approximately 35 hours in patients with impaired hepatic function (cholestasis).
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta