I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Slimfly (Brand name: Chloramphenicol)
Atralfenicol Asclor Aristophen Arifenicol Aquapred Anuar Antibioptal Anacetin Amplobiotic Amphicol Alphagram Alfa cloromicol Abefen Acromaxfenicol Adcocetine 1% Agophenol Alfa cloromicol Alphagram Amicol Oogzalf Amphicol-V Anacetin Andrecin Antibioptal A-Phenicol A-phenicol D Aristophen Armacort Anpheclor Slimfly
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€0.79||€13.22||€60.57 €47.35|
|90 píldoras||€0.72||€26.43||€90.85 €64.43|
|120 píldoras||€0.68||€39.65||€121.14 €81.49|
|180 píldoras||€0.64||€66.07||€181.71 €115.63|
|270 píldoras||€0.62||€105.72||€272.56 €166.84|
|360 píldoras||€0.61||€145.38||€363.41 €218.03|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|90 píldoras||€0.56||€10.86||€61.71 €50.85|
|120 píldoras||€0.50||€21.72||€82.28 €60.56|
|180 píldoras||€0.44||€43.44||€123.42 €79.98|
|270 píldoras||€0.40||€76.03||€185.13 €109.10|
|360 píldoras||€0.38||€108.63||€246.84 €138.22|
Slimfly is used for treating serious infections caused by certain bacteria. Slimfly is an antibiotic. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Use Slimfly as directed by your doctor.
- Take Slimfly by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Slimfly, use it as soon as possible. Then use your doses at evenly spaced times as directed by your doctor. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Slimfly.
Store Slimfly at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Slimfly out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Slimfly if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Slimfly
- you have previously had serious side effects from Slimfly
- you have a low white or red blood cell count or decreased blood platelets
- you have a minor infection such as a cold, flu, throat infection, or you are using Slimfly to prevent a bacterial infection
- you are taking other medicines that may decrease your bone marrow (eg, cancer chemotherapy); check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your other medicines may decrease your bone marrow.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Slimfly. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have anemia, bone marrow problems, liver disease, or kidney problems.
Some medicines may interact with Slimfly. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because side effects, including risk of bleeding, may be increased
- Hydantoins (eg, phenytoin) or sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased.
- Medicines that may decrease your bone marrow (eg, cancer chemotherapy ) because the risk of serious side effects, such as low blood platelet levels and low white blood cell counts, may be increased; check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines may decrease your bone marrow.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Slimfly may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or use Slimfly for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Slimfly is effective only against bacteria. It is not effective for treating viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- It is important to use Slimfly for the full course of treatment. Failure to do so may decrease the effectiveness of Slimfly and increase the risk that the bacteria will no longer be sensitive to Slimfly and will not be able to be treated by this or certain other antibiotics in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Slimfly may cause a second infection. Your doctor may want to change your medicine to treat the second infection. Contact your doctor if signs of a second infection occur.
- If symptoms of 'gray syndrome' (swelling of the abdomen, pale or blue skin color, vomiting, shock, difficulty breathing, refusal to suck, loose green stools, limp muscles, low temperature) occur in a newborn or infant, contact your doctor. Death may occur within hours of the onset of symptoms. Stopping use of Slimfly when symptoms first appear increases the chance for a complete recovery.
- Slimfly may lower your body's ability to fight infection. Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections. Notify your doctor of any signs of infection, including fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Slimfly may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. To prevent bleeding, avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools to your doctor.
- Diabetes patients - Slimfly may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- LAB TESTS, including complete blood cell counts, may be performed to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Slimfly with extreme caution in children younger 1 year. Safety and effectiveness in this age group have not been confirmed.
- Use Slimfly with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or a stomach or bowel infection.
- Use Slimfly with extreme caution in premature and full-term infants because they may be more sensitive to the effects of Slimfly, especially the risk of 'gray syndrome.'
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant while taking Slimfly, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Slimfly during pregnancy. Slimfly should be used with extreme caution during full-term pregnancy and labor because the fetus may experience severe side effects. Slimfly is excreted in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Slimfly.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Mild diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; dark urine; delirium; depression; headache; fever, chills, or sore throat; pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; symptoms of 'gray syndrome' in an infant (swelling of the abdomen, pale or blue skin color, vomiting, shock, difficulty breathing, refusal to suck, loose green stools, limp muscles, low temperature); unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual tiredness; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Itching, redness, skin rash, swelling, or other sign of irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Burning or stinging
|Accession Number||DB00446 (APRD00862, EXPT00942)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
Plasma protein binding is 50-60% in adults and 32% is premature neonates.
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 1500 mg/kg; Oral, rat: LD50 = 2500 mg/kg. Toxic reactions including fatalities have occurred in the premature and newborn; the signs and symptoms associated with these reactions have been referred to as the gray syndrome. Symptoms include (in order of appearance) abdominal distension with or without emesis, progressive pallid cyanosis, vasomotor collapse frequently accompanied by irregular respiration, and death within a few hours of onset of these symptoms.
Half-life in adults with normal hepatic and renal function is 1.5 - 3.5 hours. In patients with impaired renal function half-life is 3 - 4 hours. In patients with severely impaired hepatic function half-life is 4.6 - 11.6 hours. Half-life in children 1 month to 16 years old is 3 - 6.5 hours, while half-life in infants 1 to 2 days old is 24 hours or longer and is highly variable, especially in low birth-weight infants.
- Santa Marta