I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€1.20||€12.97||€84.95 €71.98|
|90 píldoras||€1.13||€25.95||€127.42 €101.48|
|120 píldoras||€1.09||€38.93||€169.90 €130.97|
|180 píldoras||€1.06||€64.87||€254.84 €189.98|
|270 píldoras||€1.03||€103.80||€382.27 €278.47|
|360 píldoras||€1.02||€142.70||€509.69 €366.99|
Ciplox is used to treat different types of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure.
Take Cipro exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take Cipro with a full glass of water (8 ounces). Drink several extra glasses of fluid each day while you are taking this medicine. Cipro may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time each day. Shake the oral suspension (liquid) for at least 15 seconds just before you measure a dose. To be sure you get the correct dose, measure the liquid with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup, not with a regular table spoon. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
When taking the Cipro oral liquid, swallow it without chewing the medicine beads you may notice in the liquid.
Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole. Breaking the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time. Do not take Cipro with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified juice. You may eat or drink these products as part of a regular meal, but do not use them alone when taking Cipro. They could make the medication less effective.
Take Cipro for the full prescribed length of time. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Skipping doses may also increase your risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Cipro will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
Store Cipro at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not allow the liquid medicine to freeze.
If you missed a dose - take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Take exactly as prescribed by your Health Provider.
Store this medicine at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not allow the liquid medicine to freeze.
You should not use Ciplox if you are taking tizanidine (Zanaflex), if you have a history of myasthenia gravis, or if you are allergic to ciprofloxacin or similar antibiotics such as gemifloxacin (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), norfloxacin (Noroxin), and others.
Before taking Ciplox, tell your doctor if you have a heart rhythm disorder, kidney or liver disease, joint problems, diabetes, muscle weakness or trouble breathing, a condition called pseudotumor cerebri, a history of seizures, a history of head injury or brain tumor, low levels of potassium in your blood, a personal or family history of Long QT syndrome, or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic.
Do not take Ciplox with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified juice. Avoid taking antacids, vitamin or mineral supplements, sucralfate (Carafate), or didanosine (Videx) powder or chewable tablets within 6 hours before or 2 hours after you take Ciplox. Ciprofloxacin may cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that connects bones to muscles in the body), especially in the Achilles' tendon of the heel. Stop taking Ciplox and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions.
You should NOT take Ciplox if:
- you are also taking tizanidine (Zanaflex);
- you have a history of myasthenia gravis; or
- you are allergic to ciprofloxacin or similar medications such as gemifloxacin (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), ofloxacin (Floxin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), and others.
To make sure you can safely take Ciplox, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- heart rhythm disorder, especially if you take quinidine (Quin-G), disopyramide (Norpace), bretylium (Bretylol), procainamide (Pronestyl, Procan SR), amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), or sotalol (Betapace);
- a history of head injury or brain tumor;
- a condition called pseudotumor cerebri (high pressure inside the skull that may cause headaches, vision loss, or other symptoms);
- a history of allergic reaction to an antibiotic;
- joint problems;
- kidney or liver disease;
- epilepsy or seizures;
- muscle weakness or trouble breathing;
- low levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia); or
- a personal or family history of Long QT syndrome.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Ciplox will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using it. Ciprofloxacin passes into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. Ciplox may cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that connects bones to muscles in the body), especially in the Achilles' tendon of the heel. These effects may be more likely to occur if you are over 60, if you take steroid medication, or if you have had a kidney, heart, or lung transplant. Stop taking Ciplox and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions. Do not share Ciplox with another person (especially a child), even if they have the same symptoms you have.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Ciplox: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Ciplox and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- sudden pain, snapping or popping sound, bruising, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or loss of movement in any of your joints;
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- confusion, hallucinations, depression, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- severe headache, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, weakness;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- numbness, tingling, or unusual pain anywhere in your body;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious side effects:
- nausea, vomiting;
- dizziness or drowsiness;
- blurred vision;
- feeling nervous, anxious, or agitated; or
- sleep problems (insomnia or nightmares).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Blurred vision or other change in vision
- eye pain
- irritation (severe) or redness of the eye
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- Difficulty seeing at night
- dryness of the eye
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
- swelling of the eyelid
- tearing of the eye
- Burning or other discomfort of the eye
- crusting or crystals in corner of the eye
- Bad taste following use in the eye
- feeling of something in the eye
- itching of the eye
- redness of the lining of the eyelids
|Accession Number||DB00537 (APRD00424, EXPT00999)|
20 to 40%
The major adverse effect seen with use of is gastrointestinal irritation, common with many antibiotics.
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta