I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Sandoz Minocycline (Brand name: Minocin)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|30 píldoras||€1.97||€15.48||€74.68 €59.20|
|45 píldoras||€1.80||€30.96||€112.02 €81.06|
|60 píldoras||€1.72||€46.44||€149.36 €102.92|
|90 píldoras||€1.63||€77.39||€224.04 €146.65|
|120 píldoras||€1.59||€108.36||€298.72 €190.37|
|180 píldoras||€1.54||€170.28||€448.08 €277.81|
Sandoz Minocycline is used for treating certain infections. It may also be used with other medicines to treat severe acne. Sandoz Minocycline is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of certain bacteria and allowing the body's immune system to kill them.
Use Sandoz Minocycline as directed by your doctor.
- Some brands of Sandoz Minocycline may be taken with food. Others should be taken on an empty stomach. Check with your doctor or pharmacist about how to take your brand of Sandoz Minocycline.
- Some brands of Sandoz Minocycline must be swallowed whole. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see if your medicine is a brand that must be swallowed whole.
- Take Sandoz Minocycline by mouth with or without food.
- Take Sandoz Minocycline with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Sandoz Minocycline.
- If you also take bismuth salts (eg, bismuth subsalicylate), calcium salts (eg, calcium carbonate), colestipol, iron salts (eg, iron sulfate), magnesium, urinary alkalinizers (eg, daily antacids), sucralfate, vitamins/minerals, quinapril, didanosine, or zinc salts (eg, zinc sulfate), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Sandoz Minocycline. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Sandoz Minocycline for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Sandoz Minocycline works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Sandoz Minocycline, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sandoz Minocycline.
Store Sandoz Minocycline at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Sandoz Minocycline out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Minocycline hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Sandoz Minocycline if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Sandoz Minocycline
- you are taking acitretin, qisotretinoin, methoxyflurane, or a penicillin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Sandoz Minocycline. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems
- if you have an autoimmune disorder (eg, lupus).
Some medicines may interact with Sandoz Minocycline. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aluminum salts (eg, carbonate) or cimetidine because they may decrease Sandoz Minocycline's effectiveness
- Acitretin, anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), digoxin, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), insulin, isotretinoin, methotrexate, methoxyflurane, or theophyllines because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Sandoz Minocycline
- Live oral typhoid vaccine, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or penicillins because their effectiveness may be decreased by Sandoz Minocycline.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Sandoz Minocycline may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Sandoz Minocycline may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Sandoz Minocycline with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Sandoz Minocycline may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Sandoz Minocycline. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Long-term or repeated use of Sandoz Minocycline may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Sandoz Minocycline only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Sandoz Minocycline before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Be sure to use Sandoz Minocycline for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Sandoz Minocycline. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests may be performed while you use Sandoz Minocycline. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Sandoz Minocycline with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use Sandoz Minocycline with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Sandoz Minocycline should not be used in children younger than 8 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Using Sandoz Minocycline in children younger than 8 years old or in women during the last half of pregnancy may cause a permanent change in the tooth coloring of the child.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Sandoz Minocycline has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Sandoz Minocycline while you are pregnant. Sandoz Minocycline is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Sandoz Minocycline.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; lightheadedness; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach upset; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; blurred vision; bulging soft spots in infants; fever; headache; increased pressure in the head; inflammation of the pancreas (increased pulse, nausea, stomach tenderness, vomiting); joint pain, muscle pain or weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe skin reaction to the sun; stomach pain/cramps; trouble swallowing; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal irritation or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- difficulty with moving
- hearing loss
- hives or welts
- muscle stiffness
- redness of the skin
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
Incidence Not Known
- Black, tarry stools
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred or double vision
- bulging soft spot on the head of an infant
- chest pain, possibly moving to the left arm, neck, or shoulder
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- eye pain
- fast heartbeat
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- general tiredness and weakness
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- loss of appetite
- nausea or vomiting
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- severe headache
- severe stomach pain
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- troubled breathing
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes and skin
- discoloration of the tooth
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- severe sunburn
|Accession Number||DB01017 (APRD00547)|
55% to 76%
Minocycline has been observed to cause a dark discoloration of the thyroid in experimental animals (rats, minipigs, dogs and monkeys). In the rat, chronic treatment with minocycline has resulted in goiter accompanied by elevated radioactive iodine uptake and evidence of thyroid tumor production. Minocycline has also been found to produce thyroid hyperplasia in rats and dogs. LD50=2380 mg/kg (rat, oral), LD50=3600 mg/kg (mouse, oral)
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta