I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Shi Rui Bo (Brand name: Vantin)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€1.88||€22.95||€135.99 €113.04|
|90 píldoras||€1.76||€45.90||€203.99 €158.09|
|120 píldoras||€1.69||€68.85||€271.99 €203.14|
|180 píldoras||€1.63||€114.75||€407.98 €293.23|
|270 píldoras||€1.59||€183.60||€611.97 €428.37|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€2.87||€34.91||€206.85 €171.94|
|90 píldoras||€2.67||€69.81||€310.27 €240.46|
|120 píldoras||€2.57||€104.72||€413.69 €308.98|
|180 píldoras||€2.48||€174.53||€620.54 €446.01|
|270 píldoras||€2.41||€279.23||€930.81 €651.58|
Shi Rui Bo is used for treating mild to moderate infections caused by certain bacteria. Shi Rui Bo is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the formation of the bacteria's cell wall so that the wall ruptures, resulting in the death of the bacteria.
Use Shi Rui Bo as directed by your doctor.
- Take Shi Rui Bo by mouth with food.
- Shi Rui Bo works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Shi Rui Bo for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Shi Rui Bo should not be given within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists (eg, famotidine).
- If you miss a dose of Shi Rui Bo, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Shi Rui Bo.
Store Shi Rui Bo at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Shi Rui Bo out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Cefpodoxime proxetil.
Do NOT use Shi Rui Bo if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Shi Rui Bo or to any other cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cephalexin, cefprozil).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea, a stomach or intestinal infection, or a blood clotting problem
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a penicillin antibiotic (eg, amoxicillin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem).
Some medicines may interact with Shi Rui Bo. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin), cyclosporine, or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of side effects on the kidney may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Shi Rui Bo may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Shi Rui Bo only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Shi Rui Bo for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Shi Rui Bo may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Shi Rui Bo. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Shi Rui Bo while you are pregnant. The medicine is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Shi Rui Bo.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; headache; loose stools; nausea; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; seizures; severe diarrhea; skin rash; stomach pain/cramps; vaginal irritation or discharge.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- black, tarry stools
- bladder pain
- bleeding gums
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- bloody nose
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- burning while urinating
- chest pain
- collection of blood under the skin
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- cough or hoarseness
- cough producing mucus
- dark urine
- decreased urination
- decreased urine output
- deep, dark purple bruise
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- difficulty with breathing or troubled breathing
- dilated neck veins
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- dry mouth
- extreme fatigue
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- feeling of warmth or heat
- fever or chills
- flushing or redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- frequent urge to urinate
- general body swelling
- hearing loss
- heavier menstrual periods
- increase in heart rate
- increased thirst
- increased urge to urinate during the night
- increased weight
- irregular breathing
- irregular heartbeat
- itching of the vagina or genital area
- itching, pain, redness, or swelling
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- nausea or vomiting
- noisy breathing
- pain during sexual intercourse
- pain or swelling of the treated skin
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- pain, warmth, or burning in the fingers, toes, and legs
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- pounding in the ears
- problems with vision or hearing
- rapid breathing
- rapid weight gain
- runny nose
- shortness of breath or troubled breathing
- skin rash
- slow or fast heartbeat
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- stuffy or runny nose
- sunken eyes
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- swelling or puffiness of the face
- swollen glands
- thick, white vaginal discharge with no odor or with a mild odor
- tightness of the chest or wheezing
- tingling of the hands or feet
- troubled breathing
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss
- waking to urinate at night
- weight gain
- wrinkled skin
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Accumulation of pus
- acid or sour stomach
- ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- blemishes on the skin
- bloated or full feeling
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- change in taste
- cracks in the skin
- decreased appetite
- difficulty with moving
- dry skin
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- fear or nervousness
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- frequent urge to defecate
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- hair loss
- headache, severe and throbbing
- hives or welts
- increase in body movements
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- irritation or soreness of the mouth
- joint stiffness or swelling
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of heat from the body
- lower back or side pain
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle pains or stiffness
- passing of gas
- peeling of the skin
- poor concentration
- pressure in the stomach
- red, sore eyes
- red, swollen skin
- redness of the skin
- scaly skin
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- sensation of spinning
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- sore mouth or tongue
- soreness or redness around the fingernails and toenails
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- stomach upset
- straining while passing stool
- swelling of the abdominal or stomach area
- swelling or inflammation of the mouth
- swollen, red, or tender area of infection
- trouble with sleeping
- unable to sleep
- white patches in the mouth, tongue, or throat
- loose stools
- Change in the color, amount, or odor of vaginal discharge
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- clay-colored stools
- feeling of discomfort
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- high fever
- inflammation of the joints
- irritation or inflammation of the eyelid
- joint or muscle pain
- muscle aches
- rectal bleeding
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- swollen lymph glands
- swollen or painful glands
- unpleasant breath odor
- vomiting of blood
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
22 to 33% in serum and from 21 to 29% in plasma.
2.09 to 2.84 hours
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta