I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Safenir (Brand name: Omnicef)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€3.09||€40.66||€225.89 €185.23|
|90 píldoras||€2.86||€81.32||€338.84 €257.52|
|120 píldoras||€2.75||€121.98||€451.79 €329.81|
|180 píldoras||€2.64||€203.30||€677.68 €474.38|
Safenir is used for treating mild to moderate infections caused by certain bacteria. Safenir is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Use Safenir as directed by your doctor.
- Safenir may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take it with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Do not take an antacid that has magnesium or aluminum in it within 2 hours before or after you take Safenir.
- Do not take a product that has iron in it within 2 hours before or after you take Safenir. However, you may give Safenir along with iron-fortified infant formula.
- Safenir works best if taken at the same times each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Safenir for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Safenir, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Safenir.
Store Safenir at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Safenir out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Cefdinir.
Do NOT use Safenir if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Safenir or any other cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cephalexin)
- you will be receiving or have recently received a live typhoid vaccine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Safenir. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a penicillin (eg, amoxicillin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem)
- if you have a blood clotting disorder, kidney problems, seizures, diabetes, or stomach or bowel problems (eg, inflammation).
Some medicines may interact with Safenir. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Probenecid because it may increase the risk of Safenir's side effects
- Live typhoid vaccine because its effectiveness may be decreased by Safenir.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Safenir may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Safenir may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Safenir with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Safenir only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Safenir for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Safenir may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- If you are taking Safenir and a product that contains iron, your stools may turn a reddish color. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- Diabetes patients - Safenir may cause the results of some tests for urine ketones or glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Safenir may interfere with certain lab tests (eg, Coomb tests). Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Safenir.
- Use Safenir with extreme caution in children younger 10 years old who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Safenir should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 6 months old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Safenir while you are pregnant. It is not known if Safenir is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you using Safenir, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; headache; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; change in the amount of urine produced; dark urine; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea or vomiting; severe stomach pain or cramps; unusual bleeding or bruising; vaginal irritation or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Black, tarry stools
- chest pain
- painful or difficult urination
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen glands
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Acid or sour stomach
- dry mouth
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- increase in body movements
- increased clear or white vaginal discharge
- lack or loss of strength
- passing gas
- rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- soreness or redness around the fingernails and toenails
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- unable to sleep
- Itching of the vagina or genital area
- pain during sexual intercourse
- thick, white vaginal discharge with no odor or with a mild odor
- vaginal yeast infection
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- bloody nose
- bloody or cloudy urine
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- chest pain or discomfort
- clay-colored stools
- cold, clammy skin
- coughing or vomiting blood
- cracks in the skin
- dark-colored urine
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- difficult or troubled breathing
- difficulty with breathing or swallowing
- dilated neck veins
- extreme fatigue
- fast heartbeat
- fast, weak pulse
- feeling of discomfort
- general body swelling
- general tiredness and weakness
- heavier menstrual periods
- high fever
- increased thirst
- inflammation of the joints
- irregular breathing
- irregular heartbeat
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- joint or muscle pain
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- loss of consciousness
- loss of heat from the body
- muscle aches
- muscle cramps or spasms
- muscle pain or stiffness
- nausea or vomiting
- noisy breathing
- pain in the ankles or knees
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- painful, red lumps under the skin, mostly on the legs
- pale skin
- persistent bleeding or oozing from puncture sites, mouth, or nose
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- problems with bleeding or clotting
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- red, swollen skin
- scaly skin
- severe stomach pain
- slow or irregular breathing
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- swollen lymph glands
- tightness in the chest
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual weight loss
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vomiting of blood
- weight gain
- yellow eyes or skin
- Burning, dry, or itching eyes
- discharge, excessive tearing
- redness, pain, or swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- swelling or inflammation of the mouth
|Accession Number||DB00535 (APRD00644)|
60%-70%, binding is independent of concentration.
Information on cefdinir overdosage in humans is not available. In acute rodent toxicity studies, a single oral 5600-mg/kg dose produced no adverse effects. Toxic signs and symptoms following overdosage with other b-lactam antibiotics have included nausea, vomiting, epigastric distress, diarrhea, and convulsions.
1.7 ± 0.6 hours
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta