I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Selopral (Brand name: Toprol XL)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€1.34||€21.79||€102.42 €80.63|
|90 píldoras||€1.22||€43.58||€153.62 €110.05|
|120 píldoras||€1.16||€65.36||€204.83 €139.47|
|180 píldoras||€1.10||€108.94||€307.25 €198.31|
|270 píldoras||€1.06||€174.31||€460.87 €286.56|
|360 píldoras||€1.04||€239.66||€614.50 €374.84|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€0.66||€16.30||€55.73 €39.43|
|90 píldoras||€0.57||€32.61||€83.60 €50.99|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€1.84||€29.00||€139.33 €110.33|
|90 píldoras||€1.68||€58.00||€208.99 €150.99|
|120 píldoras||€1.60||€86.99||€278.65 €191.66|
|180 píldoras||€1.52||€144.99||€417.98 €272.99|
|270 píldoras||€1.46||€231.98||€626.97 €394.99|
Selopral, a type of medication known as a beta blocker, is used in the treatment of high blood pressure, angina pectoris (chest pain, usually caused by lack of oxygen to the heart due to clogged arteries), and heart attack. When prescribed for high blood pressure, it is effective when used alone or in combination with other high blood pressure medications. Beta blockers decrease the force and rate of heart contractions, thereby reducing the demand for oxygen and lowering blood pressure.
Take Selopral exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Selopral at the same time every day.
- Selopral should be taken with food or just after a meal. A Selopral tablet can be divided in half if your doctor has told you to do so. The half tablet should be swallowed whole, without chewing or crushing. Chewing or crushing the pill could cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- Do not skip doses or stop taking Selopral without first talking to your doctor. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse.
- Your blood pressure will need to be checked often. Visit your doctor regularly.
- If you need surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are using Selopral.
- Selopral is only part of a complete program of treatment for hypertension that may also include diet, exercise, and weight control. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely if you are being treated for hypertension.
- If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using this medication even if you feel well. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Selopral.
Store Selopral at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Selopral out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Metoprolol succinate.
Do NOT use Selopral if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Selopral or to another beta-blocker
- you have a very slow heart rate (eg, bradycardia), certain types of irregular heartbeat (eg, atrioventricular [AV] block, sick sinus syndrome), moderate to severe heart failure, very low systolic blood pressure (less than 100 mm Hg), or severe blood circulation problems.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Selopral. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma), have an overactive thyroid, or are scheduled to have surgery
- if you have low blood pressure or a history of heart attack, slow or irregular heartbeat, heart failure, or other heart problems; chest pain or angina; blood circulation problems; or liver problems
- if you have diabetes mellitus, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchitis, breathing problems, or a history of asthma.
Some medicines may interact with Selopral. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- clonidine (Catapres);
- ritonavir (Norvir);
- terbinafine (Lamisil);
- a diuretic (water pill);
- cold medicines, stimulant medicines, or diet pills;
- anti-malaria medications such as chloroquine (Aralen) or hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil, Quineprox);
- medicine to treat depression or mental illness, such as bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), paroxetine (Paxil), thioridazine (Mellaril), and others;
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- a diabetes medication such as insulin, glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), glipizide (Glucotrol), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), or metformin (Glucophage);
- a heart medication such as nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat), quinidine (Quinaglute, Quinidex), propafenone (Rythmol), reserpine (Serpasil), verapamil (Calan, Verelan, Isoptin), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem); or
- medicine for asthma or other breathing disorders, such as albuterol (Ventolin, Proventil), bitolterol (Tornalate), metaproterenol (Alupent), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethaire, Brethine, Bricanyl), and theophylline (Theo-Dur, Theolair).
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Selopral may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Selopral may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Selopral with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Selopral may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel 'normal.' Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Do not suddenly stop using Selopral without first talking your doctor. If your doctor decides you should no longer use Selopral, you will need to stop Selopral gradually according to your doctor's instructions.
- If your doctor has instructed you to check your blood pressure and heart rate regularly, be sure to do so.
- Do not take any medicines used to treat colds or congestion without first consulting with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diabetes patients - Selopral may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs or low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Selopral before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk for an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using Selopral.
- Lab tests, including liver and kidney function, blood pressure, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Selopral. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Selopral should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Selopral while you are pregnant. Selopral is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Selopral, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling of your hands or feet;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- wheezing, trouble breathing;
- depression, confusion, memory problems, hallucinations; or
- cold feeling in your hands and feet.
Less serious side effects may include:
- dry mouth, constipation, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea;
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
- headache, drowsiness, tired feeling;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- anxiety, nervousness.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Bluish color of the skin of the fingers or toes
- clay-colored stools
- continuing loss of appetite
- continuing or severe abdominal or stomach pain
- continuing or severe nausea and vomiting
- dark urine
- difficulty with moving
- general tiredness and weakness
- increased frequency of urination
- itching skin
- light-colored stools
- lower back or side pain
- muscle pain or stiffness
- numbness of the fingers or toes
- pain, swelling, or redness in the joints
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes and skin
- Bone pain
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- dry eyes
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- hearing loss
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- pain in the penis on erection
- severe sunburn
- Blurred vision
- chest pain or discomfort
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- decreased urine output
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficulty with speaking
- dilated neck veins
- disturbed color perception
- double vision
- extreme tiredness or weakness
- fast, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- halos around lights
- inability to move the arms, legs, or facial muscles
- inability to speak
- irregular breathing
- loss of vision
- night blindness
- noisy breathing
- overbright appearance of lights
- pain, tension, and weakness upon walking that subsides during periods of rest
- paleness or cold feeling in the fingertips and toes
- rapid weight gain
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- short-term memory loss
- slow speech
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- tightness in the chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- tingling or pain in the fingers or toes when exposed to cold temperatures
- troubled breathing
- tunnel vision
- unusual weight gain or loss
- bloated feeling
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- difficulty having a bowel movement
- dry mouth
- excess air or gas in stomach or bowels
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- feeling of fullness
- feeling of indigestion
- feeling sad or empty
- inability to have or keep an erection
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- loss of interest or pleasure
- pain in the chest below the breastbone
- passing gas
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- runny nose
- sensation of spinning
- stuffy nose
- trouble concentrating
- trouble sleeping
Incidence Not Known
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- cool, sweaty skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- Change in taste or bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- fear or nervousness
- hives or welts
|Accession Number||DB00264 (APRD00208)|
LD50=5500 mg/kg (orally in rats), toxic effects include bradycardia, hypotension, bronchospasm, and cardiac failure. LD50=2090 mg/kg (orally in mice)
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta