I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Urfadyne (Brand name: Nitrofurantoin)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|200 píldoras||€0.41||€14.60||€96.55 €81.95|
|300 píldoras||€0.39||€29.20||€144.83 €115.63|
|400 píldoras||€0.37||€43.81||€193.11 €149.30|
|500 píldoras||€0.37||€58.39||€241.38 €182.99|
|600 píldoras||€0.36||€72.98||€289.66 €216.68|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|200 píldoras||€0.49||€17.29||€115.28 €97.99|
|300 píldoras||€0.46||€34.58||€172.92 €138.34|
|400 píldoras||€0.45||€51.86||€230.56 €178.70|
|500 píldoras||€0.44||€69.17||€288.21 €219.04|
|600 píldoras||€0.43||€86.46||€345.85 €259.39|
Urfadyne is used for treating and preventing urinary tract infections caused by certain bacteria. Urfadyne is an antibiotic for specific use in the urinary tract. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Use Urfadyne as directed by your doctor.
- Take Urfadyne by mouth with food.
- Do not take an antacid that has magnesium trisilicate in it while you are taking Urfadyne. Check with your pharmacist if you are unsure which antacids have magnesium trisilicate in them.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Urfadyne is recommended.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Urfadyne for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Urfadyne, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Urfadyne.
Store Urfadyne at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Urfadyne out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Urfadyne if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Urfadyne
- you are pregnant and at term (38 to 42 weeks pregnant), you are about to go into labor, or you are in labor
- you have decreased kidney function, decreased urination, or you are unable to urinate
- you have a history of liver problems or yellowing of the skin or eyes after taking any form of Urfadyne
- the patient is younger than 1 month old.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Urfadyne. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have anemia, diabetes, electrolyte problems, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency, kidney problems, liver problems, nerve problems (eg, peripheral neuropathy), porphyria (a certain blood problem), or low levels of vitamin B in your blood
- if you have a history of lung problems (eg, diffuse interstitial pneumonitis, pulmonary fibrosis)
- if you have very poor health.
Some medicines may interact with Urfadyne. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Probenecid or sulfinpyrazone because they may increase the risk of Urfadyne's side effects or decrease Urfadyne's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Urfadyne may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Urfadyne may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Urfadyne with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Urfadyne may rarely cause severe and sometimes fatal lung problems. If this occurs, it is usually in patients who take Urfadyne for 6 months or longer. These problems may occur without warning signs. If you will be using Urfadyne for a long period of time, your doctor may perform lung function tests to check for side effects. Tell your doctor right away if you develop fever, chills, chest pain, unusual cough, trouble breathing (especially while you are being active), other breathing problems, or persistent feeling of being unwell.
- Urfadyne may rarely cause severe and sometimes fatal liver problems. Tell your doctor right away if you develop yellowing of the skin or eyes; pale stools; or severe or persistent nausea, loss of appetite, or stomach pain.
- Urfadyne may rarely cause severe and sometimes fatal nerve problems. The risk may be greater in patients who have decreased kidney function, anemia, diabetes, electrolyte problems, or low blood vitamin B levels. Tell your doctor right away if you develop numbness, burning, or tingling in the hands or feet.
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Long-term or repeated use of Urfadyne may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Urfadyne only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Urfadyne for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Urfadyne may discolor the urine. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- Diabetes patients - Urfadyne may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and lung function, may be performed while you use Urfadyne. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Urfadyne with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially lung or liver problems.
- Urfadyne should not be used in children younger 1 month; the risk of anemia may be greater in these children.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Urfadyne while you are pregnant. Do NOT take Urfadyne if you are at term (38 to 42 weeks pregnant), if you are about to go into labor, or if you are in labor. Urfadyne is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed infants younger 1 month while you are taking Urfadyne. If your child is older than 1 month, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Gas; headache; loss of appetite; mild diarrhea; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody or watery stools; bluish skin or nails; blurred vision or other vision changes; butterfly-shaped rash on the nose and cheeks; confusion; joint or muscle pain; mood or mental changes (eg, depression); persistent feeling of being unwell; persistent headache; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent diarrhea; severe stomach pain or cramps; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the eyes or skin, pale stools, severe or persistent nausea or loss of appetite, stomach pain); symptoms of lung problems (eg, fever, chills, chest pain, shortness of breath, unusual or persistent cough); tingling, numbness, or burning of the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin and mucous membranes
- blue-yellow color blindness
- bluish color of the fingernails, lips, skin, palms, or nail beds
- blurred vision or loss of vision, with or without eye pain
- bulging soft spot on the head of an infant
- change in the ability to see colors, especially blue or yellow
- cracks in the skin
- darkening of the urine
- decreased vision
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- eye pain
- general tiredness and weakness
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- loss of heat from the body
- mental depression
- mood or mental changes
- nausea or vomiting
- pale skin
- pale stools
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- red, swollen skin
- red, thickened, or scaly skin
- skin rash
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen or painful glands
- tenderness of salivary glands
- unpleasant breath odor
- upper right abdominal pain
- visual changes
- vomiting of blood
- wheezing or tightness in the chest
- yellow eyes or skin
- Changes in facial skin color
- chest pain
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint or muscle pain
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- sudden trouble in swallowing or breathing
- swelling of the face, mouth, hands, or feet
- troubled breathing
- Black, tarry stools
- blood in the urine or stools
- burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- sore throat
- unsteadiness or awkwardness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet
Incidence Not Known
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of hair, temporary
- sensation of spinning
- uncontrolled eye movements
|Accession Number||DB00698 (APRD00191)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
20-60% bound to plasma proteins
Acute toxicity may cause vomiting. Adverse effects include nausea and urine discolouration. Rare hepatotoxic and hypersensitivity reactions have occurred. Hemolytic anemia is a risk in patients with G6PD deficiency. Ascending polyneuropathy may occur with prolonged therapy or in patients with low creatinine clearance.
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta