I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Simon (Brand name: Amantadine)
Atarin Antadine Amixx Amentrel Amazolon Amantan Amantagamma Amantadinum Amantadina Amanta-hcl Aman Adekin Amantadina Amantadine Hydrochloride Actison Adamine Amadine Amandin Amanta Amantadine Gentle Amantadine Kojar Amantadine Misr Amantadine Sulfate Hui Chun Tang Amantec Amantine Amantrel Amanxin Ampakine Amandine Amantadin AbZ Amantadina Level Amantadin-CT Amantadine Hydrochloride 10% Sawai Amantadine Hydrochloride Alliance Amantadine Hydrochloride Nichi-iko Amantadine Hydrochloride Sawai Amantadine Hydrochloride Upsher-Smith Amantadine Hydrochloride Zensei Amantadine NEGPF Amantadine Quality Pharm Amantadin-ratiopharm Amantagamma Amazolon Amazolon 10% Anasin Anrigin Antadine Antiflu-Des Jr Antiflu-Des Pediátrico Atadine Amanda Amantadin -1 A Pharma Amantadin AL Amantadin HEXAL Amantadin-neuraxpharm AMANTADIN-Serag Amantadinsulfat-Gespag Simon
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€0.76||€12.79||€58.62 €45.83|
|90 píldoras||€0.69||€25.58||€87.94 €62.36|
|120 píldoras||€0.66||€38.37||€117.25 €78.87|
|180 píldoras||€0.62||€63.95||€175.87 €111.92|
|270 píldoras||€0.60||€102.31||€263.81 €161.50|
|360 píldoras||€0.59||€140.68||€351.74 €211.06|
Simon is used for preventing and treating certain types of flu. It is used to treat Parkinson disease and uncontrolled muscle movements caused by some medicines. Simon is an antiparkinson and antiviral agent. It may block reproduction of the virus and decrease the ability of the virus to get into the cells.
Use Simon as directed by your doctor.
- Take Simon by mouth with or without food.
- If you are using Simon for the flu, take it for the full course of treatment. Keep using Simon even if you feel better in a few days. This will help clear up your infection completely.
- If you miss a dose of Simon, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Simon.
Store Simon at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Simon out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Simon if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Simon
- you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Simon. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure), swelling of your hands or feet, mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or actions, seizures, glaucoma, low blood pressure, dizziness when you stand or sit up, an eczema-like rash, or kidney or liver problems
- if you have received an intranasal flu vaccine within the last 14 days.
Some medicines may interact with Simon. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Thioridazine because tremors may be worsened in Parkinson patients
- Anticholinergics (eg, scopolamine), hydrochlorothiazide, quinidine, quinine, stimulants (eg, caffeine, methylphenidate, pseudoephedrine), or triamterene because they may increase the risk of Simon's side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Simon may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Simon may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Simon with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Simon may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Limit alcohol intake while you are taking Simon. Talk with you doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Simon; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur.
- Simon only works against certain types of the flu; it does not treat other viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- If you are taking Simon for the flu, be sure to use Simon for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The virus could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- You usually should not receive a live nasal flu vaccine within 14 days before or 2 days after you take Simon. The vaccine may not work as well. Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine.
- If you are taking Simon for Parkinson disease, increase physical activity slowly as your symptoms improve.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Simon without first checking with your doctor. Your dose may need to be lowered slowly to avoid side effects.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Simon. Symptoms may include fever; stiff muscles; confusion; abnormal thinking; fast or irregular heartbeat; and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- If your symptoms do not get better or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Use Simon with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Simon should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 1 year old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Simon while you are pregnant. Simon is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Simon.
If you stop taking Simon suddenly, you may have withdrawal symptoms. These may include agitation, hallucinations, paranoia, anxiety, depression, confusion, or slurred speech.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Appetite loss; blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth or nose; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; strange dreams; tiredness; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); aggression; agitation; confusion; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; memory loss; mental or mood changes; muscle problems (eg, spasms, uncontrolled movements); paranoid thoughts; personality changes; seizures; severe or persistent drowsiness or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; sore throat; swelling of hands, legs, feet, or ankles; thoughts of suicide; trouble urinating; unusual anxiety or irritability; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- decreased vision or any change in vision
- difficulty in coordination
- increased blood pressure
- increase in body movements
- irritation and swelling of the eye
- loss of memory
- mental depression
- severe mood or mental changes
- skin rash
- slurred speech
- sore throat
- thoughts of suicide or attempts at suicide
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- frequent urge to urinate
- lower back or side pain
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- swelling of the hands, feet, or lower legs
- difficulty concentrating
- loss of appetite
- purplish red, net-like, or blotchy spots on the skin
- trouble with sleeping
- Inability to move the eyes
- increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
- muscle spasm
- sticking out of the tongue
- troubled breathing, speaking, or swallowing
- uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
- unusual facial expressions
- decrease in sexual desire
- dryness of the mouth, nose, and throat
- false sense of well-being
- unusual tiredness or weakness
|Accession Number||DB00915 (APRD00787)|
Approximately 67% bound to plasma proteins over a concentration range of 0.1 to 2.0 µg/mL.
Deaths have been reported from overdose with amantadine. The lowest reported acute lethal dose was 2 grams. Drug overdose has resulted in cardiac, respiratory, renal or central nervous system toxicity. Cardiac dysfunction includes arrhythmia, tachycardia and hypertension. Pulmonary edema and respiratory distress (including ARDS) have been reported. Renal dysfunction including increased BUN, decreased creatinine clearance and renal insufficiency can occur. Central nervous system effects that have been reported include insomnia, anxiety, aggressive behavior, hypertonia, hyperkinesia, tremor, confusion, disorientation, depersonalization, fear, delirium, hallucination, psychotic reactions, lethargy, somnolence and coma. Seizures may be exacerbated in patients with prior history of seizure disorders. Hyperthermia has also been observed in cases where a drug overdose has occurred.
Mean half-lives ranged from 10 to 14 hours, however renal function impairment causes a severe increase in half life to 7 to 10 days.
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta