I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Soval (Brand name: Depakote)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€0.80||€12.55||€60.52 €47.98|
|90 píldoras||€0.73||€25.09||€90.78 €65.70|
|120 píldoras||€0.70||€37.63||€121.05 €83.41|
|180 píldoras||€0.66||€62.72||€181.57 €118.85|
|270 píldoras||€0.64||€100.35||€272.35 €172.01|
|360 píldoras||€0.63||€137.98||€363.14 €225.16|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€0.77||€11.68||€57.90 €46.22|
|90 píldoras||€0.71||€23.37||€86.85 €63.48|
|120 píldoras||€0.67||€35.06||€115.80 €80.75|
|180 píldoras||€0.64||€58.43||€173.71 €115.27|
|270 píldoras||€0.62||€93.49||€260.56 €167.07|
|360 píldoras||€0.61||€128.53||€347.41 €218.88|
Soval is used to treat various types of seizure disorders. It is sometimes used together with other seizure medications. It is also used to treat the manic phase of bipolar disorders (manic-depressive illness), and to prevent migraine headaches. Soval affects chemicals in the body that may be involved in causing seizures.
Use Soval as directed by your doctor.
- Take Soval by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow Soval whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Drink plenty of water while you are taking Soval. Your dose may need to be changed if you do not get enough fluids each day.
- Do not stop taking Soval suddenly, especially if you are taking Soval to prevent seizures. Suddenly stopping Soval may cause severe seizures to occur. If you need to stop Soval, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- Taking Soval at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Soval even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose. Soval works best when there is a constant level of it in your body.
- If you miss a dose of Soval, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Soval.
Store Soval between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Soval out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Divalproex.
Do NOT use Soval if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Soval
- you have liver problems or a urea cycle disorder.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Soval. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of alcohol abuse, liver problems, metabolic disease, blood disease, HIV infection, cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection, high blood levels of ammonia or glutamine, low body temperature, low levels of albumin, brain problems (eg, organic brain disease), mental retardation, inflammation of the pancreas, kidney problems, or low levels of white blood cells, or if you are scheduled for surgery
- if you have a history of ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency or unexplained coma
- if you have a family history of urea cycle disorders or unexplained infant deaths
- if you have a history of mental or mood problems (eg, depression), or suicidal thoughts or actions
- if you take any other medicine for seizures.
Some medicines may interact with Soval. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), carbamazepine, erythromycin, felbamate, fluoxetine, guanfacine, isoniazid, ketoconazole, risperidone, or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because the risk of serious side effects of Soval, including changes in vision or other vision problems, clumsiness or unsteadiness, drowsiness, nausea, or vomiting, may be increased
- Clonazepam because the risk of seizures may be increased
- Topiramate because the risk of high ammonium levels, brain problems, or an unusual drop in body temperature may be increased
- Acyclovir, cancer medicines, carbapenem antibiotics (eg, ertapenem, imipenem, meropenem), cholestyramine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), mefloquine, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), oral contraceptives (eg, birth control pills), or rifampin because they may decrease Soval's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), ethosuximide, lamotrigine, methylphenidate, primidone, tolbutamide, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or zidovudine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Soval.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Soval may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Soval may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Soval with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Soval; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Inflammation of the pancreas is a potentially life-threatening illness associated with Soval. Symptoms include stomach pain, vomiting, or loss of appetite. Contact your doctor at once if any of these symptoms occur.
- Patients who take Soval may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. Patients who have bipolar (manic-depressive) illness may also have an increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Watch patients who take Soval closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms, such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Soval may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Soval before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Diabetes patients - Soval may cause the results of some tests for urine ketones to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Soval may increase the ammonia levels in your blood. Contact your doctor right away if you experience unexplained sluggishness and vomiting or mental changes.
- Soval may cause an unusual drop in body temperature (hypothermia). Symptoms may include confusion, lack of energy, loss of coordination, shivering, slow heartbeat, slow or shallow breathing, slurred speech, or unusual drowsiness. Contact your doctor right away if you have any of these symptoms.
- Soval may interfere with certain lab tests, including thyroid function. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Soval
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts, blood ammonia levels, and liver function, may be performed while you use Soval. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Soval with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially drowsiness.
- Soval should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 10 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Children younger 2 years may be at increased risk of serious liver problems.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Soval has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. Use an effective form of birth control while you take Soval. If you think you may be pregnant or if you wish to become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Soval while you are pregnant. Soval is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while you are taking Soval.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Change in appetite; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; hair loss; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach cramps or pain; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight changes.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; change in menstrual period; changes in behavior; chest pain; confusion; dark, tarry, or bloody stools; dark urine; difficulty speaking; difficulty urinating or other urination problems; extreme tiredness; fast or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; hearing loss; involuntary movements of the arms and legs; involuntary movements or chewing movements of the face, jaw, mouth, or tongue; joint pain; lack of energy; loss of appetite; loss of coordination; loss of seizure control; memory loss; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, depression, exaggerated feeling of well-being, hostility, impulsiveness, inability to sit still, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness); nosebleed; pounding in the chest; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the arms or legs; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, sore throat); tremor; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual weakness; vision changes or blurred vision; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- blood in the urine or stools
- cough or hoarseness
- difficult or labored breathing
- fever or chills
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint pain
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- mental depression
- muscle aches and pains
- painful or difficult urination
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- quick to react or overreact emotionally
- rapid weight gain
- rapidly changing moods
- runny nose
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- sore throat
- tightness in the chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- trouble sleeping
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss
- Acid or sour stomach
- body aches or pain
- change in vision
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- hearing loss
- impaired vision
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of memory
- problems with memory
- seeing double
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- trouble with swallowing
- uncontrolled eye movements
- voice changes
- weight gain
- weight loss
- Abnormal dreams
- absence of or decrease in body movement
- bloody nose
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- change in personality
- change in walking and balance
- changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
- chest pain
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- cold sweats
- darkened urine
- degenerative disease of the joint
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- difficulty with moving
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position suddenly
- dry mouth
- excessive muscle tone
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- feeling of warmth or heat
- feeling sad or empty
- flushing or redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- frequent urge to urinate
- heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding
- increased need to urinate
- lack of appetite
- lack of coordination
- large, flat, blue or purplish patches in the skin
- leg cramps
- lip smacking or puckering
- loss of bladder control
- loss of interest or pleasure
- loss of strength or energy
- multiple swollen and inflamed skin lesions
- muscle pain or stiffness
- muscle tension or tightness
- normal menstrual bleeding occurring earlier, possibly lasting longer than expected
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- passing urine more often
- pounding in the ears
- puffing of the cheeks
- rapid or worm-like movements of the tongue
- rapid weight gain
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- shakiness and unsteady walk
- slurred speech
- small red or purple spots on the skin
- swollen joints
- trouble with concentrating
- trouble with speaking
- uncontrolled chewing movements
- uncontrolled movements of the arms and legs
- unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- yellow eyes or skin
- Absent, missed, or irregular menstrual periods
- back pain
- burning, dry, or itching eyes
- change in taste or bad unusual or unpleasant (after) taste
- coin-shaped lesions on the skin
- cough producing mucus
- discharge or excessive tearing
- dry skin
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- eye pain
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- full feeling
- heavy bleeding
- increased appetite
- itching of the vagina or genital area
- itching skin
- loss of bowel control
- neck pain
- oily skin
- pain during sexual intercourse
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- passing gas
- rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
- redness or swelling in the ear
- redness, pain, swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- redness, swelling, or soreness of the tongue
- sensation of spinning
- stiff neck
- stopping of menstrual bleeding
- thick, white vaginal discharge with no odor or with a mild odor
|Accession Number||DB00313 (APRD00256, DB00510, APRD00066)|
Concentration-dependent, from 90% at 40 µg/mL to 81.5% at 130 µg/mL. Higher than expected free fractions occur in the elderly, in hyperlipidemic patients, and in patients with hepatic and renal diseases. It may also affect the extent of protein binding of other drugs such as phenytoin or carbamazepine.
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 1098 mg/kg; Oral, rat: LD50 = 670 mg/kg. Symptoms of overdose may include coma, extreme drowsiness, and heart problems. The safety and tolerability of valproate in pediatric patients were shown to be comparable to those in adults.
9-16 hours (following oral administration of 250 mg to 1000 mg)
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta