I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
SCC-2 (Brand name: Isoniazid)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|90 píldoras||€0.42||€5.91||€43.43 €37.52|
|120 píldoras||€0.38||€11.81||€57.90 €46.09|
|180 píldoras||€0.35||€23.62||€86.85 €63.23|
|270 píldoras||€0.33||€41.34||€130.28 €88.94|
|360 píldoras||€0.32||€59.06||€173.71 €114.64|
SCC-2 is used for treating or preventing tuberculosis (TB). If you are using SCC-2 to treat TB, it should always be used along with another medicine. SCC-2 is an antibacterial. It works by killing TB organisms.soniazid also has an antidepressant effect, and it was one of the first antidepressants discovered. SCC-2 can also be used in the treatment of a BCG-oma.
Use SCC-2 as directed by your doctor.
- Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Take SCC-2 on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. If nausea occurs, ask your doctor if you can take SCC-2 with food.
- Take all of the SCC-2 that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It is important to take SCC-2 regularly to get the most benefit.
- Your doctor may also want you to take a supplemental vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) tablet daily during treatment to prevent numbness and tingling caused by low levels of this vitamin.
- Your doctor may want you to have blood tests or other medical evaluations during treatment with isoniazid to monitor progress and side effects.
- Continue to use SCC-2 even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of SCC-2, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use SCC-2.
Store SCC-2 between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep SCC-2 out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use SCC-2 if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in SCC-2 or have had severe side effects from isoniazid, such as drug fever, chills, or arthritis
- you have severe liver damage, active liver disease, or liver damage from previous use of SCC-2
- you have a history of hepatitis caused by any medicine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with SCC-2. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diabetes, kidney problems, nerve problems (eg, neuropathy) or risk of nerve problems, HIV, or a history of liver problems
- if you have a history of alcohol or other substance abuse, have unsanitary injectable drug habits, or drink alcohol daily
- if you are older than 35 years old, you have recently given birth, or you have previously taken SCC-2.
Some medicines may interact with SCC-2. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Acetaminophen, anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), rifampin, theophylline, or valproic acid because the risk of their side effects may be increased by SCC-2
- Ketoconazole because its effectiveness may be decreased by SCC-2.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if SCC-2 may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while using SCC-2. Alcohol may increase the risk of liver problems. If you have a history of alcohol abuse, you may also be at increased risk of developing nerve problems from SCC-2. Notify your doctor if you notice any unusual tingling or numbness in your hands or feet.
- If you have a history of diabetes, alcohol abuse, or poor nutrition, your doctor may recommend that you also take vitamin B6 while you are taking SCC-2. This may help to decrease your risk of nerve problems. Discuss any questions with your doctor.
- Do not eat foods high in tyramine while you use SCC-2. Eating foods high in tyramine (eg, aged cheeses, red wines, beer, certain meats and sausages, liver, sour cream, soy sauce, raisins, bananas, avocados) while you use SCC-2 may cause severe high blood pressure. Seek medical attention at once if symptoms of severe high blood pressure occur. These may include severe headache, fast or irregular heartbeat, sore or stiff neck, nausea, vomiting, sweating, enlarged pupils, or sensitivity to light.
- Do not eat foods high in histamine while you use SCC-2. Eating foods high in histamine (eg, skipjack, tuna, tropical fish) while you use SCC-2 may cause low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, headache, sweating, or flushing. Contact your doctor at once if any of these symptoms occur.
- Ask your health care provider for a complete list of all foods you should avoid while you are using SCC-2.
- SCC-2 only works against TB bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use SCC-2 for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Diabetes patients - SCC-2 may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine. You may also be at increased risk of developing nerve problems from SCC-2. Contact your doctor if you notice any unusual tingling in your hands or feet.
- Lab tests, including liver function and eye exams, may be performed while you use SCC-2. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use SCC-2 with caution in black and Hispanic women; they may have a greater risk of severe liver problems from SCC-2.
- Use SCC-2 with caution in patients older 35 years; they may have a greater risk of severe liver problems from SCC-2.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using SCC-2 while you are pregnant. SCC-2 is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use SCC-2, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Mild stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; chills or fever; dark urine; general feeling of discomfort; increased thirst or urination; joint pain or swelling; loss of appetite; memory problems; mental or mood changes; nausea; seizures; stomach pain or tenderness; symptoms of low vitamin B6 levels (eg, confusion, cracks in the corners of the mouth, irritability, mouth redness or soreness, scaly rash); tingling or numbness in the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Blurred vision or loss of vision, with or without eye pain
- convulsions (seizures)
- fever and sore throat
- joint pain
- mental depression
- mood or other mental changes
- skin rash
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- stomach pain
|Accession Number||DB00951 (APRD01055, EXPT01940)|
Very low (0-10%)
LD50 100 mg/kg (Human, oral). Adverse reactions include rash, abnormal liver function tests, hepatitis, peripheral neuropathy, mild central nervous system (CNS) effects. In vivo, Isoniazid reacts with pyridoxal to form a hydrazone, and thus inhibits generation of pyridoxal phosphate. Isoniazid also combines with pyridoxal phosphate; high doses interfere with the coenzyme function of the latter.
Fast acetylators: 0.5 to 1.6 hours. Slow acetylators: 2 to 5 hours.
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta