I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Symtopiram (Brand name: Topamax)
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€1.87||€26.58||€138.97 €112.39|
|90 píldoras||€1.73||€53.16||€208.45 €155.29|
|120 píldoras||€1.65||€79.74||€277.93 €198.20|
|180 píldoras||€1.58||€132.88||€416.90 €284.02|
|270 píldoras||€1.53||€212.63||€625.34 €412.72|
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€3.29||€49.68||€247.17 €197.49|
|90 píldoras||€3.02||€99.36||€370.76 €271.39|
|120 píldoras||€2.88||€149.05||€494.34 €345.30|
|180 píldoras||€2.74||€248.41||€741.51 €493.10|
Symtopiram is used for treating seizures in certain patients. It may be used alone or with other medicines. It is also used to prevent migraine headaches. Symtopiram is an anticonvulsant that is also effective for preventing migraine headaches. It affects several chemicals in the brain that help to reduce seizure activity and prevent migraine headaches from occurring.
Use Symtopiram as directed by your doctor.
- Take Symtopiram by mouth with or without food.
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking Symtopiram to prevent kidney stones from forming.
- Swallow Symtopiram whole. Do not crush, break, or chew before swallowing.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Symtopiram. Suddenly stopping Symtopiram may cause seizures to occur more often. If you need to stop Symtopiram, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Symtopiram, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Symtopiram.
Store Symtopiram at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, light, and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Symtopiram out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Topiramate.
Do NOT use Symtopiram if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Symtopiram
- you are taking a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor (eg, acetazolamide).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Symtopiram. Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver or kidney problems, kidney stones, osteoporosis (weak bones), or metabolic problems, you drink alcohol regularly, or you are on a ketogenic diet
- if you have diarrhea, lung or breathing problems, or low bicarbonate levels in the blood, or you will be having surgery
- if you have a history of status epilepticus (continuous seizure activity or a series of seizures without a full return to consciousness)
- if you have a history of mental or mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or actions.
Some medicines may interact with Symtopiram. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticholinergics (eg, benztropine), carbonic anhydrase inhibitors (eg, acetazolamide), haloperidol, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, nortriptyline) because the risk of decreased sweating may be increased
- Valproic acid because a serious side effect with symptoms of confusion, lethargy, and vomiting may occur
- Metformin or pioglitazone because blood glucose control may be altered; monitor your blood sugar carefully if you use Symtopiram with metformin or pioglitazone
- Hydrochlorothiazide because it may increase the risk of Symtopiram's side effects
- Carbamazepine or hydantoins (eg, phenytoin) because they may decrease Symtopiram's effectiveness
- Amitriptyline because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Symtopiram
- Lithium because Symtopiram may have an effect on lithium blood levels
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) or risperidone because their effectiveness may be decreased by Symtopiram.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Symtopiram may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Symtopiram may cause drowsiness, dizziness, confusion, or trouble concentrating. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Symtopiram with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Symtopiram; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Symtopiram may reduce sweating, which could raise body temperature, especially in children. This risk is greater in hot weather and/or during vigorous exercise. Drink plenty of fluids. Dress lightly while in hot climates or when exercising. Check carefully for signs of decreased sweating. If this occurs, promptly seek cooler or air-conditioned shelter and/or stop exercising. Seek medical attention right away if you have unexplained fever, or if you have mental or mood changes, headache, or dizziness.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Symtopiram before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Symtopiram. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests, including serum bicarbonate levels, may be performed while you use Symtopiram. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Symtopiram with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Caution is advised when using Symtopiram in children; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially decreased sweating and decreased bicarbonate levels.
- Symtopiram may affect growth rate in children and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they take Symtopiram.
- Symtopiram should be used with extreme caution in children for migraines and in children younger than 2 years old for seizures; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Symtopiram while you are pregnant. Symtopiram is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Symtopiram, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; decreased sweating; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flu-like symptoms; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness or anxiety; numbness or tingling of the skin; runny nose; sore throat; stomach pain or upset; taste changes; tiredness; trouble sleeping; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in the urine; blurred vision; bone pain; chest pain; confusion; decreased coordination; depression; double vision or other vision changes; eye pain; irregular heartbeat; loss of consciousness; memory problems; menstrual changes; mental or mood changes; muscle or joint pain, cramps, or weakness; rapid, shallow breathing; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; severe or persistent loss of appetite; severe stomach, side, or back pain; significant weight loss; speech problems; stupor; suicidal thoughts or actions; tremor; trouble thinking, concentrating, or remembering things; trouble walking; unexplained fever; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual eye movements; unusual tiredness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no experimentar las reacciones no deseadas y los efectos secundarios hemos de tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y las precauciones. Aun así, algunos pacientes hipersensibles podrían experimentar reacciones negativas de diferente grado que vamos a enumerar. Busque asistencia médica sin hesitar en el momento en que haya notado los siguientes efectos secundarios que enumeraremos más abajo y póngase en contacto con algún médico o especialista médico online para eliminar el riesgo de consecuencias graves:
- Blood in the urine
- decrease in sexual performance or desire
- difficult or painful urination
- frequent urination
- hearing loss
- loss of bladder control
- lower back or side pain
- pale skin
- red or irritated eyes
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- skin rash or itching
- trouble breathing
- Any vision problems, especially blurred vision, double vision, eye pain, or rapidly decreasing vision
- burning, prickling, or tingling sensations
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- continuous, uncontrolled back-and-forth or rolling eye movements
- eye redness
- generalized slowing of mental and physical activity
- increased eye pressure
- memory problems
- menstrual changes
- menstrual pain
- speech or language problems
- trouble in concentrating or paying attention
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Breast pain in women
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- fever, chills, or sore throat
- lessening of sensations or perception
- loss of appetite
- mood or mental changes, including aggression, agitation, apathy, irritability, and mental depression
- red, irritated, or bleeding gums
- weight loss
- Back pain
- chest pain
- hot flushes
- increased sweating
- leg pain
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blisters in the mouth
- blisters on the trunk, scalp, or other areas
- clay-colored stools
- increased rate of breathing
- joint or muscle pain
- pain or tenderness in upper abdomen or stomach
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- yellow eyes or skin
|Accession Number||DB00273 (APRD00237)|
15-41% (over the blood concentration range of 0.5 - 250 mg/mL). The fraction bound decreased as blood concentration increased. Carbamazepine and phenytoin do not alter the binding of immediate-release topiramate. Sodium valproate, at 500 mcg/mL (a concentration 5 to 10 times higher than considered therapeutic for valproate) decreased the protein binding of immediate-release topiramate from 23% to 13%. Immediate-release topiramate does not influence the binding of sodium valproate.
Symptoms of overdose include abdominal pain, agitation, blurred vision, convulsions, depression, dizziness, double vision, drowsiness, impaired coordination, impaired mental activity, low blood pressure, reduced consciousness, severe diarrhea, sluggishness, and speech problems.
19 to 23 hours. The mean elimination half-life was 31 hours following repeat administration of the extended-release formulation.
Nadie debería ignorar la importancia del envío internacional y sobre todo si estamos hablando de las compras en línea. Estamos constantemente trabajando para hacer que esta plataforma pueda ser orientada hacia el cliente y ampliar los destinos de entrega geográficamente. Tenemos envíos internacionales, permitiendo a nuestros clientes de todo el mundo obtener la mejor calidad de servicios y sobre todo con buenas soluciones. También suministramos para muchas ciudades de Colombia, como, por ejemplo:
- Santa Marta